3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 (1 1/4 pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast, trimmed
2 tbsp apricot jam
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat Oven to 400. Spray your roasting pan with Pam.
2. Stir together everything but pork in a small bowl:
Meet my lovely assistant:
3. Rub mixture over pork and place in pan.
4. If you want to roast some potatoes with your pork (you do, trust me), toss one pound of halved potatoes with a little rosemary, salt, pepper, and Pam.
5. Scatter them in the roasting pan with the pork. Cook for about 40 minutes.
If you are looking for other Tasty Tuesday treats, be sure to check out Jen's Parade of Recipes.