As a fun aside, my blog friend Astrid, gave me the Kreativ Blogger award! :) Astrid sews the most precious clothes for her little girls. And she's a huge Ottobre fan, like me! Be sure to check out her blog.
There are a couple rules with receiving this award:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those bloggers
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
Here's my pick for 7 blogs I love to read :)1. Made by Petchy. Petchy has fabulous red hair and a ton of great tutorials (see her DSLR camera strap tut). I always get inspiration from her blog.
2. Oh Fransson. Quilting's not just for old ladies, people. Oh Fransson makes amazing quilts and has wonderful patterns available.
3. Stitchy Stitcherson. Whew! The patience of stitching by hand continually impresses me.
4. You Go Girl! Cassie loves fabric and creating stuff. You'll love what she comes up with :)
5. Erica B's Style. Erica is an amazing seamstress and I adore everything she makes. What a sense of style!
6. Just a Spoonful of Sugar. This is Lisa, my neighbor's blog. She loves to craft too and has two cute, CUTE little girls she writes about.
7. Rocky Mountain Highs and Lows. This is my friend, Melissa's blog. She recently moved to Denver so this is how I keep up with her :) Melissa writes about her crafts and precious family (love you, Grant!).