This summer my blogging has definitely dissipated. Well, aside from tonight that is. This is my 3rd post. I'm feeling chatty and my husband has glazed eyes and is now just nodding his head when I say anything. He says I give him tired head sometimes :) Somehow I don't think that's a compliment? But that's another issue for another time.
Here's my question... over the last month my number of blog subscribers has gone way up but my posts have dwindled. Are you guys encouraging me not to blog? Subscribing to get me to be quiet? Haha. Don't tell me I give you tired head too!
Do me a favor and leave a comment answering these questions so I can get to know you! :) Lurkers, stop lurking and get talking!
1. What's your name (first is fine if you are super secret)
2. Where do you live?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. If you are crafty, what do you like to craft the best?
5. Do you have a blog? Leave a link if you do! I want to come visit you.
6. What do you suck at?
7. What do you rock at?
Here are my answers:
2. Dallas area
3. Read and sleep. God, I love to sleep.
4. Quilts, even though I don't usually make them because my favorites take forever.
5. Well, you know my blog if you are here.
6. I suck at growing out my toe nails. I can't STAND feeling them when I rub my feet together. Anytime I get a pedicure, they always lecture me about cutting them too short. They're seriously the shortest toe nails on the planet.
7. I totally rock at squeegeeing the shower. Did you know that's a real word? It is; I checked. I have a sparkly shower with no streaks or soap spots because I squeegee every time I get out. Takes 10 seconds but makes a huge difference.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)