My blog friend, Astrid, had a great giveaway the other week for an Onion pattern and I was lucky enough to win!:
I made the tunic in a European size 98 for Kate which turned out to be a bit large. The instructions (thankfully translated) were a breeze to follow. However, knits and I are fickle friends. The neckline ended up being too big and I used my serger to roll the hem because I am lazy!
I just used knits I had, but if I were to do it again, I think a red yoke and ribbing would look better than the white. I plan to make the pants sometime in the future. It was still fun to sew and Kate seems to like it :) Thanks again, Astrid!